New look. Diamond Dental continued pledge to provide better oral health
A continued pledge to provide better oral health for People in GTA (Toronto Greater Area)!
For about two decades Diamond Dental Clinics provided services, education and information on oral health to thousands of people throughout the Toronto, North York, Markham, … Campaigns and promotions such as Smile Month, Free Dental for university and college’s Students and faculty, free dental care for low income family and financing with best possible rate all around GTA have been successful in promoting the values of good oral health, and the Diamond Dental Clinics has firmly established itself as one of the major players in providing people with important oral health messages by becoming the top Patients choice in 2015. (Base on different reviews and winning awards)
Diamond dental clinics pledges are:
- To improve oral healthcare and promote practice of good oral hygiene.
- To help students and people with low income, receive a free and affordable dental work.
- To be a source for oral health information for members of the public.
- To increase the number of people visiting a dentist on a regular basis and improving their oral health.
- To increase the awareness and importance of children oral health. (and of course adults)
- To provide a high quality dental and hygiene services for everyone.
- To increase the awareness of mouth cancer and reduce mortality rates through early detection and the changing of lifestyle habits.
- To facilitate clinics where the dental and health profession can campaign together for better public health.
- To create a flawless smile, and provide the health care with the look you never want to stop smile.
- To continue to be a successful independent supplier of oral health promotional material to the health community.